Welcome to eLearning Student Resources. We hope to provide resources which answer questions about online learning, and provide all kinds of information for your studies here at Wallace State. Below are links to specific topics and technologies utilized by students attending Wallace State Community College:
- eLearning Frequently Asked Question site – Students can easily find answers to the most common questions while receiving an Instant Response while they are typing! The site is also categorized under specific topics.
- Online Guidebook – eLearning at Wallace State Community College
- Blackboard Help for Students – To help you learn how to use the various Blackboard Learn tools to be successful online, Blackboard provides a variety of short video tutorials.
- Tegrity Help Portal for Students – Provides Quick Reference Guides and How to’s in for installing, using, and troubleshooting Tegrity for students.
- Respondus Browser Student Download – Students must visit this page to download the correct version of Respondus for use at WSCC
- Login Problems? / Forgot Your Password?