The eLearning Faculty Resource Center provides enhanced technical assistance to assist you in your teaching and mentoring of students here at Wallace State Community College. We have developed and maintain an extensive repository of knowledge for both faculty and students through the eLearning Department FAQ site. Here you will find answers to most frequently asked questions related to online learning at http://elearning.wallacestate.edu/faq.
Below is a list of sites that offer training and support for faculty:
- Interactive Learning Objects developed by the AVC – http://elearning.wallacestate.edu/ilo/
- Blackboard Learn Instructor Help – https://help.blackboard.com/
- Tegrity Help Portal – https://help.tegrity.com/help-for-instructors.html
- SoftChalk Training – http://softchalk.com/learn-more/training
- Respondus Instructor Resources – https://www.respondus.com/products/monitor/resources.shtml
Below are PDF documents that offer training and support for faculty: