If your instructor has chosen to webcast the recording live, you can watch the recording live as it is recorded. If a lecture is available for live viewing, the recording will appear in your recordings list in blue and "Live Now" will appear adjacent to its title. Click the "Live Now: Click to Join" thumbnail to view the recording live. Note that the pause, rewind and fast-forward features have been disabled for live recordings.
- How do I view a Tegrity webcast recording?
- How do I view Tegrity class recordings offline?
- How do I download and playback a Tegrity class recording on a PC?
- How do I view my instructor's Tegrity class recordings?
- How do I download and playback a Tegrity class recording on a Mac?
You cannot comment on this entry