Current Students that have taken online courses before:
You must be logged into Blackboard to access your classes. You can login by going to https://learn.wallacestate.edu/ and entering your username and password.
New Students or Students new to online courses:
- You must first retrieve your WSCC ID and set a password.
- Go to https://mywallaceid.wallacestate.edu/
- Enter your student id and date of birth. If you do not know your student id number click here and login into web registration and click on the "View My Information" link under the "Student Information" heading. Your student number will be displayed there.
- After you have successfully entered your student id and date of birth, the system will assign you a username.
- Then you will need to create a challenge question and set your password.
- Go to your e-mail (which can be accessed here and login. This will activate your username.
- You then should be able to log into Blackboard with your new username and password at https://learn.wallacestate.edu/and access your courses.